Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

1. I like this class because you would really learn about how computer works and because me and brianna we would talk alot about anything. Especially makeup.
2. I did not like that we have to much time out.
3. A recommendation is to give 30 minutes of free time at the end of the class.
4. A highlight for me was learning bout HTML.
5. Yes to be honest i really did do me best that i can be.
6. Yes i am best i know that i can do it and accomplish all my goals bye the end of this summer.
7. Yes i am committed to be a ctr student to become the best and pass junior year. To later on become a senior.
8. I learned many things that i will keep on mind to help me succeed in life.
9. I will always remember the big smile of Haymore and the talks me and brianna had.

No comments:

Post a Comment